Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Cook Wayne Cook is offline

Default Diacro Press Brake Questions

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:33:45 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
roups.com...
snip----

Thanks for the offer Harold.

Perhaps you could upload the manual to the Metalworking Dropbox for
anyone else who might need it?

I suppose that's a possibility----but I don't know if there's a restriction
on file sizes there. I've only used it once, at least as I recall, and it
was a long time ago. I'm also concerned about any legal ramifications of
publishing the information. Any opinions on where we stand in this case?
I'll not do anything with it for the moment, but know that it is available
if you get in trouble.

I would post them on my web site if I didn't think like you.

By the way, the pdf file is just over 4 mb in size, and consists of four
pages, printed on each side. Not great quality, the back side of each page
shows through to some degree. I now regret not having printed the sheets
on one side only, and it appears I did not save the original file when I
downloaded it from the old site.

I have the original here. It's around 5.5mb in size. I can send it
to someone if they need it.