Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Robert Baer[_3_] Robert Baer[_3_] is offline

Default Village Idiot of Today

mike wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

John D Dingell (D-MI15), take note that he's Congressman from MICHIGAN

is proposing a 50¢/gallon additional tax on gasoline.

Jim, how else do you propose to keep the ponze scheme,
I mean social security going?

He's also partner to a proposal to do away with the mortgage interest
deduction on your house if its size is above 3000 sq.ft.

Oh, those damn rich people anyway, ;-) let's see if we can take
all the incentive out of the system.

And while we're at it, let's create a huge government program to
provide FREE health care for everyone! Might as well throw
illegal aliens into the free program.

** What do you mean, "might as well"??
Illegal mexicans get free medical, welfare, allowed to drive with no
insurance or license, etc ad nauseum.

And also, why should anyone own the house they bought.
Let's have the state send them a bill every year. Call it property tax.

I like the "Fair Tax"
Let people see the tax every time they buy
an item,
rather then have the nice IRS send them
money (refund).
Mike