Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Village Idiot of Today

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:45:18 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:11:11 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

John D Dingell (D-MI15), take note that he's Congressman from MICHIGAN

is proposing a 50¢/gallon additional tax on gasoline.

Political suicide. But in reality, we need much bigger taxes on gas,
in the country's strategic interest.

That said, "global warming" is embraced so wildly by Democrats and
european governments because it's the sweetest excuse in decades for
taxation, control, business-bashing, and class warfare.

He's also partner to a proposal to do away with the mortgage interest
deduction on your house if its size is above 3000 sq.ft.

Bwahahahahaha! Democrats are their own worst enemies.

Yup. There's still a chance they may blow the presidential election
which, everything considered, would be a feat.

John

Gotta give 'em credit for trying ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--