Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default gag gifts?

Hi TWW. I realize this a family group, but if bathroom humor is
acceptable, how about a 'stool sample'. If this is too much, how about
a jack in the box?

*************************************
1. Obtain some opaque plastic film roll containers or transparent ones
and paint the inside brown. I got mine free from Walgreens' photo dept.

2. Turn some discs for the seats about 1/4 in thick that fit snugly
into the containers.

3. Drill 3 angled holes in the disc for legs. use match sticks or
turned decorative legs just long enough so the stool fits snugly.

4. Label the container, "Stool Sample".

My doctor _had a particularly "superior" and uppity secretary who
bullied and embarrassed some defenseless patients. One morning I
brought a "stool sample" up to her little window and in a loud voice
asked her to please check if it was satisfactory and if I had filled it
full enough since it was a little runny and a day old. She spluttered a
refusal, so I said I would open it for her to inspect. The entire
waiting room roared when I took the cap off and let the "stool sample"
fall out on her box office shelf.

I realize that bathroom humor will turn off many of our group, but you
did say "silly".

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter