Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Veritas Router Plane box (picture 1 of 3)

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
Here's a box I built to keep all the parts for the Veritas router plane
together.

The top is bookmatched sycamore from a neighbors tree and the rest is red
oak
reclaimed from pallets; the blade holder is a scrap of rubberwood from
somewhere.

It looks nice!
I have an old humidore that is almost it's twin.

I'm working on a box right now too... a "secret box" . I sure wish I was
equipped to make the joints like you did. I'm having to copy the box I
already have that's about 30 years old, looks like it was made in India or
somewhere.

Kate