Posted to alt.home.repair
M Q M Q is offline

Default What is NEC Code For This Grounding Scheme ?

w_tom wrote:

On Sep 26, 8:00 pm, "RBM" rbm2(remove wrote:

I never saw such a pile of cockamamie nonsense in my life. Instead of
dreaming this stuff up, Please direct us to the locations in the NEC where
we can find this "information"

Instead of posting denials, instead, ask about the sentences you do
not understand.

Meanwhile, if you think pipes are acceptable as electrical
conductors, then don't bother. If you don't even know that basic
concept, then ignorance will not even be justified by a reply.

Gee. NEC seems to think that water pipes are permitted as Grounding electrodes.
Section 250.52(A) Electrodes Permitted for Grounding.
subsection (1) "Metal Underground Wter Pipe"
Go read it if you can.