Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Does mouse poison lose its effectiveness?

wrote:
On Sep 25, 1:15 pm, dpb wrote:

I'm not getting any takers or bites on these. Both buckets are about
five years old now. Do they loose they attracting appeal this
quickly? It's almost as if they "know" what the deal is.

Five years is "quickly"???

--

It's a hard dry cube kept in a "cool dry place." Yes I would say five
years is quick.

What's the attractant? One would presume it's fairly aromatic so that
either simply evaporation of the more volatile components or a slow
oxidation would be highly likely.

What's manufacturer's published expected shelf life? I'd be surprised
if it were over a year at most...