Posted to uk.d-i-y
fullflow plumbing fullflow plumbing is offline

Default Cost of Installing a Central Heating System?

"Wilmslowwhite" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 25 Sep, 20:56, Wilmslowwhite wrote:
I am buying a small house, one bed, bathroom, kicthen and lounge.

Has anyone any experiece or guidance as to how much this is likely to
cost?

Thanks for all your comments.

I am looking at a small/cheap boiler - £300, with 4 rads and I reckon
the materials will cost £800 from a DIY chain.

I will speak to a few plumbers, my ideal scenario would be for it to
work out cheaper alround for me to buy the materials and get a plumber
to fit for £500 cash.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks to everyone once again.

With a small cheap n nasty boiler & Screwfix rads (pretty good value for
money and look OK) and a straightforward installation i don`t think you`ll
see any change from £1700 ish. BG will want double and probably more.

richard
www.fullflow-plumbing.co.uk