Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Diacro Press Brake Questions

When they say 20GA max, they mean it. I BROKE the cast iron shear table
on mine foolishly trying to shear 16GA copper sheet. Actually did get in
quite a few cuts first, though. Replacement table was $34. The shear
requires some careful setup to work properly. The roll is good, and the
box brake is very good. The machine is useful for light work.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Pete C. wrote:
JR North wrote:

I mounted my HF 30"Brake/Roll/Shear on a custom stand with castors. You
*Really* need toe brakes on all 4 wheels, unless you want to chase it
around the shop. Thought I posted the stand in the DB, but guess not.

How do you like the HF 3-in-1? It's been on my kinda want to get one
list for a while.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"