Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Diacro Press Brake Questions

I mounted my HF 30"Brake/Roll/Shear on a custom stand with castors. You
*Really* need toe brakes on all 4 wheels, unless you want to chase it
around the shop. Thought I posted the stand in the DB, but guess not.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

A few months back I had a Diacro 16-24 press brake follow me
home....it needed a good home and I needed some garage ballast.

With some free time coming up, I plan on cleaning it up and likely a
new paint job.

Has anyone put one of these on wheels for portability?

Does anyone have a manual for it that they could post to the
metalworking dropbox?

Any suggestions as to where to purchase tooling for it?

Finally if anyone else has one, could you post some pictures of your
setup. I want to make sure that all the parts are present and
accounted for.

Thanks

TMT

Dependence is Vulnerability: