Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Hurdy Gurdy Man The Hurdy Gurdy Man is offline

Default Machinery's Handbook in other languages

I'm trying to locate something along the lines of Machinery's Handbook in
languages other than english. In this case, spanish would be the main goal.
I've checked the website for the publisher of Machinery's Handbook and they
don't list it as being available in any other language, and although I have
found what look to be some decent technical translation dictionaries I haven't
seen anything that actually lists information about speeds, feeds, processes,
formulas, specs, etc. Has anyone seen such a beast?