Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Cost of Installing a Central Heating System?

Owain wrote:
Wilmslowwhite wrote:
I am buying a small house, one bed, bathroom, kicthen and lounge.
Has anyone any experiece or guidance as to how much this is likely to
cost?

About £1000. This assumes that a suitable gas supply is already to the
property, and there are no particular difficulties in locating the
boiler re flueing. Making good and redecoration to final finish would be
extra.

1000 quid for a whole CH system?? You gotta be kidding...
I don't have a figure to quote, but it will be considerably more than
that. (And if the OP's from Wilmslow, which won't help the budget!).

David