Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] romano_74@libero.it is offline

Default HEWLETT PACKARD HP 3310

On 25 Set, 11:45, Jorgen Lund-Nielsen jorgen.lund-
Hello to all,
it's first the time that I visit this forum;
I have a problem with signal generator them HEWLETT PACKARD HP3310B,
the resistance in series to the BNC of high output(current limitation)
has burnt and not see more the value;
someone of you has the electrical scheme ?
or, if you have the same model, you can readme the value of the
resistance?
Thanks you

ask he (you have to join yahoo groups, but it's free)

Jorgen
dj0ud

Hello Jorgen,
I have as soon as visited the link that you have given to me,
but I am not successful to find nobody in a position to give me
electrical scheme of the Generator HP 3310 (Hewlett Packard).
Thanks however.
Best regards.

Giuseppe