Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Diacro Press Brake Questions

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ups.com...
A few months back I had a Diacro 16-24 press brake follow me
home....it needed a good home and I needed some garage ballast.

With some free time coming up, I plan on cleaning it up and likely a
new paint job.

Has anyone put one of these on wheels for portability?

Does anyone have a manual for it that they could post to the
metalworking dropbox?

Any suggestions as to where to purchase tooling for it?

Finally if anyone else has one, could you post some pictures of your
setup. I want to make sure that all the parts are present and
accounted for.

Thanks

TMT

I scored one many years ago (24"), surplus from a business in Utah, where I
lived at the time. Mine was (is) missing the large handle, but otherwise
is complete, near as I can tell. A piece of 1-1/4" cold rolled serves as a
satisfactory handle now.

Did you get any dies with yours? I have several sets, each for specific
application. I've not used it much, but that, hopefully, will change in
the future. It's a nice piece of equipment.

For some time you could download a manual from their web site, but that may
no longer be the case. I understand the business was sold some time ago.
Damned shame, for they made many nice products.

Contact me on the side if you don't round up a manual. Could be I can scan
the one I downloaded and send it to you. It's not very large, only a few
pages as I recall. It's been a long time since I last looked.

Harold