Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

This is a product that I have a doze years experience with.
It has been stable as a rock - until now.

FWIW,

Richard- Hide quoted text -

Same experience....the jean manufacturer has cheapened them...Walmart
is still charging the same.

The customer is not supposed to notice.

TMT

Did some net research on this one.

Wal Mart version is made in Mexico using Mexicam made fabric.
(and there I was thinking China again)

The same product sold at Target is made in the Philippines using US made
fabric.

The Target jeans cost $1 more.

BTW, I managed to RETURN all of the WalMart jeans. Not an easy task -
except that I used my Visa Card to purchase them.

A threat of a fraud claim (for selling defective products) via VISA and
suddenly they couldn't pay me off quick enough...

Go figure...

Richard