Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default webiste

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:23:32 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Tony" wrote in message
I clicked on it an my nortons said I have the Kielbasi virus.

Oh, boy, that's trouble. Did you get the one with sauerkraut, or without?

Don't forget the potatoes and onions. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

--
Ed Huntress

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
According to Ed Huntress :

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
According to * :

wrote in article
.com...
enter this site please:

"Webiste"......Is that some sort of guerrilla website?

Well, both the NNTP posting host and the site itself are in Poland,
so I would suspect that it will install some form of malware in
the typical Windows system.

And the incorrect spelling is probably trying to get around spam
filters.

Jeez, Don, you're a suspicious guy. d8-)

I start out suspicious when someone is pushing a website with no clue
as to its content. At the least, they are trying to boost their hit
count. And there is too much going on to be suspicious *about*,
unfortunately.

And -- Poland is one of the common locations from which attacks trying
to log in via sshd originate (with lots of others).

G OK. I don't question your reasoning. I was poking you with a dull
stick because I was bored.

--
Ed Huntress