Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default webiste

enter this site please: http://www.3dwhite.pl/?click=6861b12...2d7b85eb3819dc

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

wrote in article
.com...
enter this site please:

"Webiste"......Is that some sort of guerrilla website?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

According to Ed Huntress :

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

[ ... ]

And -- Poland is one of the common locations from which attacks
trying to log in via sshd originate (with lots of others).

G OK. I don't question your reasoning. I was poking you with a dull stick
because I was bored.

That's O.K. I figured something of the sort -- but I went with
the serious answer anyway because there is too much which *can* go wrong
so it should always at least be considered as possible.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564