jim rozen

Default FS- NICE cast iron surface plate

In article , Gunner says...

When I find a decent job out there, in a CCW friendly place, with not
much snow, and low humidity in the summer time. I can live with
rain..some. Hunting has to be good, and enough small lakes around for
windsurfing and sailing.

And someone willing to pay my moving expenses. I figure it will only
take about 3 flat beds and 4 vans.

Apparently Haliburton has a web site, you *could* send them
your personal information. My contact says they are actively
hiring. I would think that somebody with machinery and
weapons experience would be a shoo-in, no matter what the
vintage of the applicant.

Jim

please reply to: