Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Lighten Dark Wood.

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:43:10 +0100, TheOldFellow
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:40:23 +0100
Mogga wrote:

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:23:07 +0100, TheOldFellow
wrote:

I have a large (30sq metre) old (1970) pine ceiling. I'd like to
retain the wood, but it is too dark. Is there any treatment that
might do it, before I give in and get the paint out?

I tried belt sanding, but I'm not man enough for the job.

R.

I've seen today on the TV some ad for some 4 in 1 stuff from JML or
suchlike that claims to clean, darken, lighten, remove marks, I think
it claimed to do the ironing too though so maybe it's wildly
optimistic.

My wife wants me to find out more about this....

http://www.jmldirect.com/Wood-Renovator-PW1130/
Wood renovator is the ultimate 4-in-1 solution for wood, it cleans,
fully restores, revives the original colour and provides a lasting
shine

Think thats the ad on there.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free