Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,alt.fan.cecil-adams
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

In article , h wrote:

I wouldn't drive German or American if you gave it to me free. Since Subaru
has started making cars in the USA I may have to change brands for my next
car, although that's at least 8 years away.

I'd wait and see what happens. Subaru plant in Lafayette, IN area
has impressed the honchoes with their quality to the point that they
sent a group to JAPAN to help them open up a new plant there.