Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus9581 Ignoramus9581 is offline

Default Old lathe (think 1930s or 20s) available in Downers Grove, IL

While it is "gunked", it does not seem too rusted, though it was a
little dark in the shed..

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:32:21 -0500, Ignoramus9581 wrote:
Really old belt driven lathe (a lot of belts), estate situation, they
need to clean shed next weekend, probably will accept any politely
offered price if it is offered with a few kind words. Let me know if
you want it. I will put you in touch. I have no part of the deal, do
not care to have it even for free, and will not profit from the deal
in any way.