Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Old lathe (think 1930s or 20s) available in Downers Grove, IL

Really old belt driven lathe (a lot of belts), estate situation, they
need to clean shed next weekend, probably will accept any politely
offered price if it is offered with a few kind words. Let me know if
you want it. I will put you in touch. I have no part of the deal, do
not care to have it even for free, and will not profit from the deal
in any way.

tongue and grove M a J Woodworking 11 November 26th 05 12:41 AM
Rendering 1930s semi [email protected] UK diy 6 August 3rd 05 02:11 AM
1930s airing cupboard - asbestos or wood fibreboard lining? alan kennedy UK diy 2 November 22nd 04 04:50 PM
Metal Working tools & Uses vintage 1930s FA Sally Metalworking 0 September 9th 04 04:19 PM
Interesting asbestos use in 1930s house Grunff UK diy 21 January 21st 04 11:28 PM