Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken Jon Danniken is offline

Default FS - Bandsaw

"Al A." wrote:
Hi all,
I have an older (Taiwan made) bandsaw. This is one of the ubiquitous
asian 4X6 units. I have not used it in several years since I got an old
Keller power hacksaw, and did not have room for both machines. I am making
more room, so it needs a new home. It is well used and has been a real
workhorse. It was used only for cutting small AL and steel angle to rough
lengths, so I never took the time to square the vice perfectly, etc. The
legs are off of it, and I think the plastic guard that covers the belt is
gone, but I believe that everything else there. though I have not done so
in quite a while, I am sure that you could just put the legs on and start
cutting, but it would sure benifit from a bit of machine TLC.

I am located in NE Mass, near Lowell. It is not likely worth shipping
anywhere. I thought I would offer it here to anyone who might be local and
interested, before hitting Craig's list, etc.

I know this is not worth much. All I want out of the deal is your promise
to use and appreciate this loyal machine and enough money to buy myself a
large sandwich, a soda and an order of onion rings at a decent local sub
shop (under 10 bucks...). If you are interested email me directly, we'll
talk.

If you lived in Oregon, I'd buy you TWO sammiches!

Jon