Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Joist strength

Steve wrote:

Wow! Thanks for that John. I don't know why I have not visited your page
before. Absolutely fascinating and clear straightforward information but
with your knowledge clearly showing through . Bookmarked and when I have
the time, I will be going through it all to get ideas for further
projects! Tee Hee - expect further questions!

Beware that some of the planing and building regs related information is
now out of date, and other changes are afoot.

(hence if you are planning a conversion - start now, it will be harder
later!)

--
Cheers,

John.