Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My AccessMaster Garage Door Opener is crazy!

wrote in message
ps.com...
Chain too tight? There should be about 1/2" sag in the chain w/ the
door disconnect from the opener.

T-Rail dry? The operators come w/ a small tube of light grease that
supposed to be put on the rail, but many people never use it.

I'm having similar problems. No chain - it's got a worm drive. Same possible
solution? It's spotless-clean somehow, which is odd since the rest of the
garage is pretty dusty. I've got some spray lithium lubricant that works
well everywhere else I've used it. Is this OK to use on the worm drive?