Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Moore[_2_] Dave Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Philips IC SMPS "cold side controller" P/N 612771-1 ?????????????? Philips

My brothers PTV crashed and one of the SMPS
controller IC's appears to be bad.

The hot side controller IC P/N 612664-2 I have identified
as a Motorola MC34056

But I can't seem to find any info on the cold side controller
P/N 612771-1

Anyone know what the Motorola equivalent for this part
is? (or any other equivalent for that matter)

Or, I'd even settle for a tip on where I might be able to
acquire the original.

Damn. I wanted to post the Model number of the set, but
the durn paper I wrote it on seems to be hiding from me.
I guess that's what I get for cleaning up
and getting things organized around here )`:

Thanks
Dave Moore