Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default SEMI OT - Finally found the 'ultimate' pickup of my dreams

Thu, Sep 20, 2007, 9:33am (EDT-1) (dpb) doth mumble:
Little short on the wood hauling it looks like...appears to still be
only 8-ft bed length...
Why am I thinking "day labor" here...

Oh, com on. Use some basic imagination. Obviously, you cut out
the front of the bed. Tken take all the seats, but the front, out. You
could carry telephone poles in there. Or your bass boat. Leave the
seats in, carry a couple of little leage ball teams. Put your
mom-in-law in the rear seat; or the wife, at times. Mega tailgate
party. The list goes on. Imagination is a terrible thing to waste.
Day labor? What kind of a disgusting mind do you have anyway? I even
came up with the perfect paint job for it.
http://boortz.com/images/funny/redne...s_paintjob.jpg

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan