Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Boeing and metrcication question

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:13:54 -0700, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

Murphy's Law Number (mumblety-seven...): When you ask about a rare
emergency and they say "Oh, you don't have to worry about optimum
glide speeds in a Jumbo Jet, since that can NEVER happen!" you can
rest assured that it in fact /can/ happen. And you're liable to be
the guinea pig that gets a front row seat to see how it turns out...

In EMT Class they told me I'd *never* witness a Grand Mal seizure
from the onset, so learning how to use (or improvise) a bite stick
wasn't really necessary... Two inside of a year.

-- Bruce --

Can be needed until the glycogen/glucose kicks in with a major hypoglycaemic
incident. DAMHIKT

Mark Rand
RTFM