Posted to rec.woodworking
John John is offline

Default SEMI OT - Finally found the 'ultimate' pickup of my dreams

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:02:45 -0700, Robatoy
wrote:

On Sep 19, 5:06 pm, Patriarch wrote:
(J T) wrote innews:23607-46F178A2-927@storefull-
3332.bay.webtv.net:

I'm a bit giddy. My oldest daughter (27) is getting married on
Saturday....to a most incredibly wonderful guy.... an English
major..who'da thunk it?

r------ who thinks life is pretty good these days.

I have a son-in-law who is an English major he's a very nice guy (If
he makes my little girl happy, he must be doing something right ;-)
The other son-in-law has a degree in aerospace engineering - and he
also is a very nice guy.

John

Connection to wood: both daughters contributed gift cards toward the
purchase of my table saw...