Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default SEMI OT - Finally found the 'ultimate' pickup of my dreams

on 9/19/2007 11:28 PM Patriarch said the following:
Robatoy wrote in
ps.com:

On Sep 19, 5:06 pm, Patriarch wrote:

(J T) wrote
innews:23607-46F178A2-927@storefull- 3332.bay.webtv.net:

This covers all my vehicle needs perfectly - basic
transportation,
wood hauling, etc.
http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/ima...eck_limo_4.jpg

Add a coat of yellow gloss. And maybe a bumper in the rear. With
one of those nasty trailer hitches that hang out the back to spear
rice rockets.

Patriarch

The yellow gloss would help me stay away from that hitch.

Personally, I love riding a 600 pound pony with 150 horses.
Problem is, that an idiot, who doesn't quite shave yet, and still
says: Dooooode!!!", barely 16, can ride one of those crotch rockets.
It is NOT the guy with the 976 Duc...

The fuzzy headed fellow who, at age 17, whacked into my sons at 45 mph,
driving an old Volvo tank, and put the back bumper into the back seat,
and all walked away... I know the type.

On the up side.... MANY people's lives are saved by donors who thought
they could out-run that locomotive.
It is not the gun, bike, small plane.....
No offense, Barry, but you guys seldom leave anything useful at the
scene. *G*.

I feel the same way. My mother was an RN.

I'm a bit giddy. My oldest daughter (27) is getting married on
Saturday....to a most incredibly wonderful guy.... an English
major..who'da thunk it?

Well, you had better improve your English before talking to him. 'Who'da
thunk it"? :-)

Major congratulations!

r------ who thinks life is pretty good these days.

Patriarch, who agrees. The new granddaughter is two weeks old today.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY