Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
W. Kirk Crawford[_2_] W. Kirk Crawford[_2_] is offline

Default Mobile Base

Steve,

I just downloaded Thunderbird.

I did, ViewMessage Source and saw nothing.

Forte Agent did work, but at $30 or so, is it worth it?

This is the first, I think, I've not see picture.

W. Kirk Crawford
Tularosa, New Mexico

"Steve Turner" wrote in message et...
mac davis wrote:
It's there, just like Doug said, but your Forte Agent must be
interpreting and rendering it, as does my Thunderbird newsreader (I can
see it if I do a "View-Message Source"). However, not all newsreaders
are capable of rendering HTML (that's really a browser's job, after
all). RonB is using Outlook Express and no doubt Microsoft has chosen
to turn on the "compose messages in HTML format" option by default
(because it's cool, don't-cha know) and few people ever bother turning
it off. HTML has its place, but I agree with Doug; this place ain't one
of 'em.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.