Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

"T" wrote in message
. ..
In article .com,
says...
On Sep 18, 6:04 pm, T wrote:
In article . com,
says...

On Sep 18, 3:05 pm, "Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote

You might as well claim America is a bible
thumping nation just because we elected Reagan and the Bush clan.

This is an unbelieveably simplistic and erroneous statement. You
should hang your head in shame that you compare a nation that has
freedom of religion to a rogue nation of goons that hate Jews -- and
has publicly stated so, by the way -- and has an institutionalized
system that has led to stonings of those who violate its tenets, not
to mention its attempt to destroy a nation that believes

differently.

We may have freedom of religion in the U.S. but it's the freedom FROM
religion that has me more concerned.

There's a lot more freedom from religion being lived right now than
freedom of religion and that indeed has me concerned.

Why is that? Would you like to see your narrow religious views imposed
on everyone else?

I'm putting money on yes.

Paul