Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
trijcomm trijcomm is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

On Sep 19, 3:20 pm, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:
"Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!" wrote in ...

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message

"Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!" wrote in

message

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message

"trijcomm" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Sep 19, 12:28 am, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 18, 11:59 pm, "Paul M. Cook"

wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 18, 3:28 pm, "Pete D" wrote:
"T" wrote in message

In article

46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-

01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message

egroups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in

their
government
then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it

is
the
clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the
Ayatollah's
trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went

into
Tehran
and
it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never
think
about
it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is
changing.
The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the
country.
So we
could see change sooner than later.

I guess Lebanon is similar in many ways, most people lead

life
not
that
far removed from many in the "Western World" but sadly the
separation of
Church and State does not occur.- Hide quoted text -

So you interpret the "Western World" lifestyle as -- hou?
Music?
Hairstyle? It doesn't matter how you wear your hair, what
movies
you
watch or what kind of music you listen to when it comes to
institutionalized hate.

What else does the US give to the world other than pop

culture,
entertainment, hair styles and fast food? What?

Paul- Hide quoted text -

So US = Western World? Well, one thing is for certain -- the US
certainly doesn't give the world Jewish hatred. As I recall,
whenever
there is a huge catastrophe, the US is usually the first ones in
offer whatever help the stricken nation will receive. And they
poor
money into poor nations asking for nothing in return. The US is
one
of
the most generous nations on earth and they get very little back
in
the form of gratitude. But they still do it anyway. And if the

US
stopped doing it, you'd be the first one screaming about it and
defending Jew haters. Yep, sounds sensible to me. Yeah, right.

OK, are you aware of how many people in this country think the
Holocaust
is
a myth? I'll give you a hint, it is more than the whole

population
of
Iran.

And as for generosity, nope. Looked at as a percentage of per
capita
income, or ever GDP, the US is far down the list. Canada, France,
GB,
Japan - all higher than the US.

Paul- Hide quoted text -

What country are you talking about where they believe the Holocaust

is
a myth? That means nothing since the Flat Earth Society is still
around. Big difference, though -- people in the US who believe the
Holocaust is a myth are crackpots who never would get elected to
office. That isn't the case in Iran. As far as the GDP goes, for

that
matter, I'm sure Sri Lanka and Bangladesh rank up there as well. But
when it comes to money and boots on the ground, the US is always
there. Even for Iran when they go through a disaster.

The percentage of people in this country that do not believe the
Holocaust
happened is about 35%. That means we are talking about 105 million
people.
Iran has a population of 71 million and I wager most of them are not
deniers.

Thailand tsunami - US 15 million dollars in relief money. What was
needed
was 2 billion dollars. Where did it come from? Not the US.

Some sort of proof of these numbers you keep pulling out of your ass
would
be just peachy.

You don't remember the heat that Bush took when he only pledged the 15
million?

Yeah. I also remember being one of the ones claiming that was just a

"Here!
Take this for now, and we'll get some more to you as we can." opening
gambit. I also remember being right about that.

Were you paying attention?

Yup. I even paid attention AFTER the initial bull**** settled out.

And if you want proof, it's all on
Google. I don't play the cite game.

"I guess reporting is a lot easier if you're not worried about the

facts." -
Chris Wallace

If I was so worried, then I would fear what you could present to refute me.
Then I'd look bad.

I'm not worried.

Paul- Hide quoted text -

You're not informed, either.