Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Pan Ohco Pan Ohco is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:57:37 GMT, "Paul M. Cook"
The percentage of people in this country that do not believe the Holocaust
happened is about 35%. That means we are talking about 105 million people.
Iran has a population of 71 million and I wager most of them are not
deniers.

Paul could give me the source for this statement. I think that 35% is
extremely inflated.

Thailand tsunami - US 15 million dollars in relief money. What was needed
was 2 billion dollars. Where did it come from? Not the US.

Paul

If I remember correctly it was 15 mil from the government, and about
100 mil from the citizens.
And how much came from other countries, and the sources of your
claims, please