Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
trijcomm trijcomm is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

On Sep 19, 9:42 am, T wrote:
In article , LongRodSilver
says...

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:10:50 -0400, T
wrote:

In article om,
says...
On Sep 18, 7:04 pm, T wrote:

We may have freedom of religion in the U.S. but it's the freedom FROM
religion that has me more concerned.

Yea. Them Lutherans always screamin' CONVERT OR DIE! while the
streets run red with blood.

-Tom Enright

You missed the point. Government funding of faith based initiatives is
wrong and should never have been allowed to happen.

So the Government should never have rebuilt those black churches that
the ministers burnt down? They shouldn't be building places for
muslims to pray, and giving tax write offs to mosques either?

Why is it when someone complains about religion.. what they are
really referring to is CHRISTIANITY.. not islam, judaism,
buddhist..anything else???

Because by and large, it's Christians that try to tell me how I should
live my life. Why don't they just crawl back into the woodwork where
they belong.- Hide quoted text -

Another hater.