Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
trijcomm trijcomm is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

On Sep 19, 4:28 am, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Sep 19, 1:07 am, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Sep 18, 9:07 pm, Zaphod Beeblebrox
wrote:
Disculpa Senora trijcomm, pero did you really mime the following on
9/18/2007 9:59 PM???

On Sep 18, 5:19 pm, "Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html
Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their
government then.
The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the
clerical
class.
Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the
Ayatollah's
trump
even him.
A while back there was a British journalist who went into
Tehran
and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never
think
about it
issues but it's a modern city.
More to the point, the sentiment among the people is
changing.
The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the
country.
So we
could see change sooner than later.
Iranians hate the Shah but miss the lifestyle they had under
him.
The people want a situation more like Turkey.
--Tedward- Hide quoted text -
And so they went out and elected who they did as their
president.
think your statements here are more wishful thinking and hoping
than
anything else -- much like the German sympathizers before WWII.
Do you know a anything about Iran? You probably think they are
Arabs too.
Public support for reform is strong -- see the previous
president
who served two terms and was very popular, especially among the
women and youth. You might as well claim America is a bible
thumping nation just because we elected Reagan and the Bush
clan.
Or you could read National Geographic's last article on the
place.
There is a significant Islamic law faction, but it isn't so much
anti-West as anti-Israel and anti-America. Unfortunately they
got enough power to keep it -- they started keeping reformists
from running for office in 1994.
--Tedward- Hide quoted text -
So you spout off all this misnnformation about Iran and then dare
declare,
Feel to point some out.

"Do you know anything about Iran?" Your statement about "see
the previous president" to prove your point is extremely weak,
since
they went ahead and elected an anti-Jewish Hitler who wants to
destroy
Jews and is doing everything he can to get the job done. Oh, I'm
sure
public reform is strong -- up in the hills and mountains where
they
run and hide so they can wear their hair the way they want to.
Let's
be clear -- wearing hair in an "anti-Islamic manner" is far, far
from
"reform." We are talking institutionalized hate here that is
bound
and
determined to manifest itself by the destruction of an entire
state
and its supporters. Your arguments are Larouchian.
Just because some Iranians want to wipe out Israel has nothing
to do with my original assertion:

"Iranians hate the Shah but miss the lifestyle they had under him.
The people want a situation more like Turkey."

Btw, you don't sound any better than Iran's president.

--Tedward- Hide quoted text -

You are sadly, sadly mistaken. These people got what they want. You
don't seem to understand the culture of the Iranians.

Just out of curiosity, how many Iranians have you actually met or
spoken
to? And please enlighten us - what exactly is this "culture of the
Iranians" that you refer to?

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.- Hide

As a matter of fact, I have spoken to several who were fortunate
enough to get out of Dodge. As for the culture, I don't think the West
has any idea of how important religion is to the Muslim world because
the West sees it in a very, very minor role in their lives. Thing is,
religion is the biggest thing in the lives of Muslims such as the
Iranians. They may walk around with the haircuts, music and watch
movies, but they are bowing to Mecca five times a day. Until you can
grasp the importance of religion in the lives of Iran today and until
you can understand how it is THE overwhelming force in Iran, then you
have no idea of what you are talking about. The Iranians don't see
life as the West sees it. You just don't understand why the Iranians
go ballistic when somebody draws a caricature of Mohammad, or how they
stone people for committing adultery, or how they would kill any
Muslim who converts to Christianity. Until you understand that, you
are lost.

You know the bible calls for the death of people who eat shellfish,
right.
It also calls for the death of a woman who prepares food during her
period.
It allows you to sell you daughter and you can even sleep with her if
your
wife won't put out. How about the part where working on a Sunday is a
crime
punishable by death? How about a lot of things the Bible demands and
nobody
does? You think you'd like living under Biblical "law?" Guess again.

Great porn in the Bible. Well I should say erotica. You know, the stuff
you've been told is a sin? Even between a married couple? I mean that
Solomon stuff - whew! I am getting the vapors just thinking about it.

Honey ??????????????? You awake?

Paul- Hide quoted text -

Hmm ... weren't you the one who asked me to research what the Koran
said about the Jews? Now you are taking a completely different tact.
Fact is, like I said before, Iranian Muslims take their religion
seriously. Connect the dots.

Nope, completely the same. You have 2 standards. One for you, the rest for
Iran. You simply have no idea what you are saying. You act like you are
coming from a position of superiority but what you are proposing is nothing
less than genocide to support the belief that Jesus will not return until
Israel dominates the Middle East. At that point Armageddon will be waged
and Jesus will call the faithful home via the rapture. It is calld he "end
times" philosophy and it is hat you are discussing.

The funny thing is, you don't even know this is what you are saying. And I
don't mean funny as in ha ha.

Paul- Hide quoted text -

Umm, there's one big difference. Christians silently wait for their
version to happen. Iran is trying to force it and in the process kill
millions of people. You seem to be a sandwich short of a picnic basket
in just about every meal you offer up in this forum.