Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

Paul M. Cook wrote:

Israel has an estimated 60 nuclear bombs each 10 times more powerful
than the Hiroshima bomb. Who is the nuclear threat? Who can
terrorize who? Do you think Iranians are suicidal? Do you think
they don't know all this? They do. If they launch one feeble
warhead, they will be literally annihilated and they are not stupid,
they know it.

Um, owning a nuclear device and being a nuclear threat are not equivalent.
France has more nuclear bombs than Israel and the UK has more than France.
Does quantity determine the terror factor? If so, we should be very afraid
of the Anglo-Franco connection. Conversely, North Korea and Iran have fewer
nuclear devices than Israel but virtually everyone considers these two
countries more problematic.

You've fallen for the rhetoric and the lies. Just like I am sure you
did with Iraq. Once again you are trusting the people that lied us
into the first mess and like deja vu all over again they are
repeating it almost verbatim. And it seems to be working if you are
typical.

I think you fail to see the big picture. We support Israel because we need
them to support us!

As we speak, Israel has about 13,000 "lifers" in the military plus about
100,000 conscripts doing their two-to-three year compulsory service.
Alltogether, about 120,000 soldiers in uniform.

That number can be increased to 650,000 troops deployed in combat on three
fronts in 72 hours, with the first quarter-million coming on line in ONE
day. Israel can field 18 divisions of infantry and armor. This is 50% bigger
than the authorized strength of all US ground combat forces (10 Army and 2
Marine divisions).

Israel can put into the air almost 700 strike aircraft. This is larger than
the United States Air Force. (If you add the US Navy, the US can launch more
planes than Israel.)

No, we want Israel on our side - for the obvious reasons.