Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback! Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback! is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message

"T" wrote in message
. ..
In article 46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their government

then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into Tehran and it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think about it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing. The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the country. So we
could see change sooner than later.

All rational assessments claim that Iran, if they wanted to, could not
produce a weapon for 5-10 years. And from what the sources who were right
on Iraq are saying, they do not want to and there is no evidence that they
are. What they are doing just happens to be legal as they are a signatory
to the UN Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty. A treaty which Israel and
India
are not signatories yet we give them nuclear technology and now even fuel.
There is every indication that a peaceful change of government could
occur.
Don't forget that on 9-11 millions of Iranians marched in the streets of
Tehran with signs saying "we are all Americans today." Great strides had
been taken by the moderate, pro-western, government they had at the time.
That was all thrown into the garbage with Bush's "axis of evil" speech.

Ahh, you're a nut. Got it...

LG
--
Freedom, by its nature, cannot be imposed -- it must be chosen. From Beirut
to Baghdad, people are making the choice for freedom. - George W. Bush