Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

Paul M. Cook wrote:

You can't seem to tell a Jew from a Zionist. I rather think you need
to work on some shortcomings in the knowledge area.

So you'd drop nukes on a country so people could wear their hair
freely? Is that the US's gift to the world? Did it ever occur to
you that the whole world has its own values ands that what is a value
in one place is seen as immoral someplace else? You'd have us
inflict our own lifestyle on the entire world, at the point of a gun
or threat of complete devastation?

Of course not. First, we don't have enough nukes. Secondly, the whole world
is not trying to kill us. For those who think our values are "immoral" and
are driven to impose THEIR values, well, that's what nukes are for.

Doesn't that sound a tad, oh I dunno - imperialistic?

Sure.

There was a time, not so very long ago, when with every tolling of the hour
by Big Ben, the British Ensign was being raised at dawn somewhere in the
world.

Today, with every tick of the atomic clock at the National Bureau of
Standards, Microsoft Windows is being booted on a computer somewhere (often
for the fourth time since dawn).

There's nothing wrong with imperialism - it's simply the survival of the
fittest. For those that think all cultures are equivalent, I have only one
word:

Dentistry.