Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R Brooks David R Brooks is offline

Default Vergeltungswaffe 1 Operations Manual

Ignoramus29233 wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:10:02 -0700, JR North wrote:
Yup. Scored a bound reprint of the Top Secret Nazi operational manual
for the Vergeltungswaffe 1 V1 Buzz Bomb on Ebay. Should be an absolutely
fascinating read (it's in German, of course). 234 pages. Got a Brand new
never-run Dyna-Jet last year...into the pulse jet thing, I guess. It's
so pretty, I can't bring myself to fire it up. Maybe I'll roll and tig
up a full sized working copy of the V1 Argus Schmidt pulse jet...(metal
content).

I think that it would be a great public service if someone could scan
it and post it publicly. Those rockets were very innovative in very
many ways.

Some time ago, there was a site (in Iceland, afair), that had more than
you ever wanted to know about V1. I don't know what became of it.

I suppose that manual is "likely to be of use to a terrorist", is it?
The jail's this way... :-)