Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Mobile Base

mac davis wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:40:20 GMT, (Doug Miller) wrote:

Whatzup, Doug, maybe a setting you're using?
I didn't see any HTML in Ron's post...

It's there, just like Doug said, but your Forte Agent must be
interpreting and rendering it, as does my Thunderbird newsreader (I can
see it if I do a "View-Message Source"). However, not all newsreaders
are capable of rendering HTML (that's really a browser's job, after
all). RonB is using Outlook Express and no doubt Microsoft has chosen
to turn on the "compose messages in HTML format" option by default
(because it's cool, don't-cha know) and few people ever bother turning
it off. HTML has its place, but I agree with Doug; this place ain't one
of 'em.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.