Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
RonB RonB is offline

Default Mobile Base

Hear you. I adapted a pair of grocery store shopping cart wheels to my old
Craftsman table saw years ago. Innovative solution but a pain in the a** to
move. My cabinet saw weighs 2-3 times more and is a cinch to roll around.

"anthony vancampen" wrote in message
Yeah,
But the cost of cheap, non-locking wheels, starts with that one of a
kind piece of stock, and escalates all the way up to eyes and limbs. So

Tigger

RonB wrote:
I have tried a couple of these. Its hard to save a lot of money if you
use good wheels. The cost of the wheels, including the locking wheels
will eat your budget every time.
RonB