Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

"trijcomm" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 19, 12:28 am, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Sep 18, 11:59 pm, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:
"trijcomm" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 18, 3:28 pm, "Pete D" wrote:
"T" wrote in message

In article 46ef9364$0$32457$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

"Jim34" wrote in message
groups.com...
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Bout time the Iranian people spoke to the idiots in their

government
then.

The problem in Iran isn't so much the government as it is the

clerical
class.

Ahmadenijad has very little power in Iran, but the Ayatollah's

trump
even him.

A while back there was a British journalist who went into

Tehran
and
it
was a bit disconcerting to me. It was one of those never think

about
it
issues but it's a modern city.

More to the point, the sentiment among the people is changing.

The
Ayatollah's don't hold much power over the youth in the

country.
So we
could see change sooner than later.

I guess Lebanon is similar in many ways, most people lead a life

not
that
far removed from many in the "Western World" but sadly the

separation of
Church and State does not occur.- Hide quoted text -

So you interpret the "Western World" lifestyle as -- hou? Music?
Hairstyle? It doesn't matter how you wear your hair, what movies

you
watch or what kind of music you listen to when it comes to
institutionalized hate.

What else does the US give to the world other than pop culture,
entertainment, hair styles and fast food? What?

Paul- Hide quoted text -

So US = Western World? Well, one thing is for certain -- the US
certainly doesn't give the world Jewish hatred. As I recall, whenever
there is a huge catastrophe, the US is usually the first ones in to
offer whatever help the stricken nation will receive. And they poor
money into poor nations asking for nothing in return. The US is one of
the most generous nations on earth and they get very little back in
the form of gratitude. But they still do it anyway. And if the US
stopped doing it, you'd be the first one screaming about it and
defending Jew haters. Yep, sounds sensible to me. Yeah, right.

OK, are you aware of how many people in this country think the Holocaust

is
a myth? I'll give you a hint, it is more than the whole population of

Iran.

And as for generosity, nope. Looked at as a percentage of per capita
income, or ever GDP, the US is far down the list. Canada, France, GB,
Japan - all higher than the US.

Paul- Hide quoted text -

What country are you talking about where they believe the Holocaust is
a myth? That means nothing since the Flat Earth Society is still
around. Big difference, though -- people in the US who believe the
Holocaust is a myth are crackpots who never would get elected to
office. That isn't the case in Iran. As far as the GDP goes, for that
matter, I'm sure Sri Lanka and Bangladesh rank up there as well. But
when it comes to money and boots on the ground, the US is always
there. Even for Iran when they go through a disaster.

The percentage of people in this country that do not believe the Holocaust
happened is about 35%. That means we are talking about 105 million people.
Iran has a population of 71 million and I wager most of them are not
deniers.

Thailand tsunami - US 15 million dollars in relief money. What was needed
was 2 billion dollars. Where did it come from? Not the US.

Paul