Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,alt.fan.cecil-adams

Default Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

HeyBub wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Walmart is doing this for their good...not the good of the consumer.

Dunno about that.

According to a study done by Walmart, the company has provided more
assistance to lower-income Americans than all the welfare programs (Social
Security, Medicare, WIC, etc.) combined.

According to a study done by by Hitler he did more to relieve
overcrowding in Jewish communities than anyone else, in history.

According to a study done by grossly obese people, there is nothing
wrong with weighing over 400 pounds.

According to a study done by the French, there is nothing wrong with
the Metric system...

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell