Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] snarl@tripod.net is offline

Default Take this test. See how you compare to elite College students

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:28:15 -0700, TwoGuns
wrote:

I scored 48 correct out of 60 for 60%. I should have read the
questions more slowly.
Dennis

Correction again 48 out of 60 = 80%. A bit better. However I should
mention I got a D in High School typing. Probably because the teacher
couldn't understand how someone with such large hands could keep from
hitting multiple keys. A problem that is still haunting me.
Dennis

Answers to Your Missed Questions:
Question #5 - D. Yorktown
Question #9 - B. was a stalemate.
Question #13 - B. the nature and control of Reconstruction.
Question #23 - B. Marbury v. Madison.
Question #32 - B. Common Sense.
Question #35 - A. discouraged new colonies in the Western hemisphere.
Question #55 - E. increased for the lower and middle classes and
increased most for the upper class.
Question #60 - B. social security.

Besides that slight mathematical discrepenacy, large hands make
48+8=60 now?

Are you sure that isn't a Budweiser product you were talking about in
another post g.

Snarl