Posted to sci.electronics.repair
NuttingCDEF NuttingCDEF is offline

Default Dead LCD inverter for 7 inch portable DVD player - help with replacement

Can anyone tell me where I can find a replacement LCD inverter for a
portable DVD player?

The player is a Yamada / UMax PDiX-770

The LCD panel is a 7 inch, single lamp model A070FW03 V1 - I believe
manufactured by AU Optronics

The (dead) inverter has no part number on it that I can trace on the
web - the only markings that begin to look like a part number are "TDF
0435"

The input is 3-pin

I'd probably just go ahead and try a generic LCD inverter except that
I can't see one that is on a suitable sized board - the DVD player is
cramped for space (unsurprisingly) - the existing inverter is about
103mm long / 13mm wide / 4mm high - there might be room in the case
for something marginally bigger, but not much!

Any help gratefully received.

NuttingCDEF