Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
TwoGuns TwoGuns is offline

Default Take this test. See how you compare to elite College students

Take the 60 question test and see how your results compare to those of
students at some of America's elite Universities and Colleges. I was
disappointed in my score. . . until I compared it to the results of
students from Harvard, Yale and some of the elite schools.

Enjoy,
Dennis

I scored 48 correct out of 60 for 60%. I should have read the
questions more slowly.
Dennis

Answers to Your Missed Questions:
Question #5 - D. Yorktown
Question #9 - B. was a stalemate.
Question #13 - B. the nature and control of Reconstruction.
Question #23 - B. Marbury v. Madison.
Question #32 - B. Common Sense.
Question #35 - A. discouraged new colonies in the Western hemisphere.
Question #55 - E. increased for the lower and middle classes and
increased most for the upper class.
Question #60 - B. social security.