Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Take this test. See how you compare to elite College students

"TwoGuns" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 18, 3:01 pm, "Newshound" wrote:
"TwoGuns" wrote in message

ups.com...

Take the 60 question test and see how your results compare to those of
students at some of America's elite Universities and Colleges. I was
disappointed in my score. . . until I compared it to the results of
students from Harvard, Yale and some of the elite schools.

Enjoy,
Dennis

er, you will need to post the link!

Sorry about that. Now I really do feel like a dumbass LOL.
Dennis
http://www.americancivicliteracy.org/

I was going to say, maybe this gives some insight into why you were
disappointed in your score. g

--
Ed Huntress (annoyed that he answered one too quickly, which cost him an
extra point off)