Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

On Sep 17, 12:04 pm, "Noozer" wrote:
Quality has EVERYTHING to do with what the CEO should be paid.

Quality determines sales...which determines profits...which determines
his compensation.

Quality has NOTHING to do with sales. How do you think places like Walmart
survive and? Why do you think there are so many imports from China?
Consumers want what is CHEAP, not what works.

So consumers WANT poisoned toothpaste, poisoned pet food and poisoned
toys?

You sound like a MBA whose faith is being threatened.

There are so many imports from China because it maximizes profits for
the companies that sell them. So called cheaper prices that aren't are
a side effect.

Note the fear speeches we are hearing from companies that import as
the time nears where the Congress will be putting in place penalties
on imports.

Reminds me of the Mattel CEO groveling about how "they failed us" but
no mention of cuts in HIS compensation for the poisoning of millions
of children.

TMT

TMT