Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Emerson TV ?

I have just been given an Emerson/Orion 1995 model TC1375A color tv.
The power relay clicks on and off from the power switch, everything
else is totally quiet. There is +150 or so volts at various points on
the chassis when the power is on, but that is as far as I have gone so
far.

Does anyone have any experience with this chassis? If so, what should
I be looking for?

Also, do you think it is worth spending $10 or so for the schematic,
considering the age of the set. I got it second hand so I have no
idea how it was performing before it died, I could do an emission
check on each of the 3 CRT guns by digging out an antique CRT
rejuvenator/tester if I can find it.

Any reasonable/lucid suggestions welcomed.

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann